Remote desktop printing
From TrialWorks Wiki
About PRINTING on Terminal Server
Remote Desktop Printing may experience problems. Here are our guidelines:
- Verify your printer is on the Windows Server Catalog: http://www.windowsservercatalog.com/results.aspx?&chtext=&cstext=&csttext=&chbtext=&bCatID=1326&cpID=0&avc=10&ava=31&avq=0&OR=1&PGS=25&ready=0
- Even if a printer is listed in the Windows Server Catalog, the availability of PostScript drivers may affect your printing.
- If you are a MAC user, never attempt to use the 2x Universal Printer, this is for PCs only.
- If you are a MAC user, CoRD is a good alternative to Microsoft RDC as it offers better printer support.
- Printers that utilize GDI (Graphic Device Interface) will not print correctly.